Changing the Standard of Skilled Nursing
Here at Briarcliff Health & Rehabilitation Center, our skilled nursing care offers your loved one the care and treatment that they deserve. From post-acute care to physical, occupational and speech therapy, our staff works with residents to create a seamless transition from hospital to home. Our goal is to ensure the process of recovery is as easy as possible. Through our process of clinical and therapy support, we strive to rebuild strength and functionality to reach each individual’s highest potential of growth and recovery after an injury or illness.
How We Can Assist You
Our team understands the difficulties that you face in choosing the correct rehabilitation and post-acute center. Wading through this confusing process and the plethora of information is often not an easy task. Knowing this, we look to convey clarity and direct information to help you fully understand our patient-centered care.
We strive to deliver both state-of-the-art amenities and treatment options, with the highest level of care available. These tools are fully implemented in our treatment programs by our team of physical therapists, pharmacist, nurses, and certified nurse assistants to aid you or your loved one on the road to recovery.
Briarcliff offers superior amenities to provide both comfort and recovery. By offering these services, as well as individualized therapy programs, we strive to provide the means to reach your maximum level of functionality in returning home and your community.
Our services include:
- 71 semi-private rooms with full amenities
- An exclusive bariatric unit with tailored equipment and lodgings
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- A therapy gym
- Includes equipment such as computerized treadmills and stationary bikes, as well as advanced treatment tools, such as ultrasounds and electrical muscle stimulation
- Virtual reality exposure therapy for treatment of post-traumatic stress
- An outdoor obstacle course providing various walkways
- Beauty Salon and Spa
- A chapel offering services in multiple denominations
- Long and Short- Term Stay
- Fine dining with meal choices
- Hospice care
- Respite care
Unlike many rehabilitation facilities, Briarcliff therapy treatments are available seven days a week, up to three times a day. A rounding Nurse Practitioner, who works collaboratively with a licensed Physician, and our clinical nurse liaison complement our rostrum of healthcare providers.
Call us today at (574) 318-4600 or click to fill out our contact form.